Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bought an external 23" inch monitor

I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY!

Acer 23" inch monitor
Sale price: $129.99
Regular price: $179.99
Lucky's savings: Priceless (...$50 bucks)


This is by far the most useful thing I have ever bought in my entire electronic consuming career. Well other than the computer itself, this is the second most useful thing. I didn't think a monitor would increase my productivity, I've always thought it was me -- that I could never get motivated to do anything. When this baby came, I was proven wrong. This increased my productivity by ten-fold. 

Coming from a 13" inch Macbook Pro monitor, 23" was seriously bigger than I had imagined it to be. The week before I order this monitor, I would go scout and size compare other monitors in Best Buy or Staples. They ranged from 19" to 27", and for some reason they looked small. It was only until I got my monitor and sat in front of it that I realized -- perspective is important. You really won't know how big a monitor is until you sit in front of one. 

23" inches is perfect for me. I wouldn't go any higher. Though, I'd probably get another monitor and set up that dual monitor cream dream.

Buy a monitor! You won't regret it. If you are on the fence on buying one, just hit that buy button. You won't regret it, buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment